OUR MISSION - To be an inspired and holy Catholic community of faith that embraces the challenges of being a vibrant parish in today's society.
Saturday | 8:00am, 5:00pm (Vigil)
Sunday | 8:00am, 10:30am
Monday-Tuesday | 8:00am
Wednesday | 8:00am (Communion Service)
Thursday-Friday | 8:00am
Saturday | 3:30pm-4:30pm
Other | By Appointment
Wednesday | 6:00pm-7:00pm
CONTINUED SUPPORT THROUGH ONLINE GIVING
Your donations and support are vital to funding our parish operations.
If you already donate via your bank debit or through the electronic giving platform, we thank you!
If not, it’s easier than ever to sign up for electronic giving through our safe, secure and easy to use electronic giving platform. Please visit our page on the givecentral.org website and follow the prompts to donate to Immaculate Conception. It’s that easy and we are so grateful!
You can also make your donation directly to Immaculate Conception Parish, at 770 Deerfield Rd Highland Park, IL 60035.
We appreciate your support as we journey together through this in prayer, with and for, one another.
God Bless, Father Mike McMahon and the IC Parish Staff
Immaculate Conception Parish offers a very fine Religious Education Program (P.R.E.P.) to provide the very best in formation and education for our grade school parishioners.
Immaculate Conception Parish does not have a parochial school. For those who would like to consider the time honored option of a catholic school we are happy to provide the following links to the Catholic School options in association with the parish.
Readings for the week of December 5, 2021
- Sunday: Bar 5:1-9 / Ps 126:1-2, 2-3, 4-5, 6  / Phil 1:4-6, 8-11 / Lk 3:1-6
- Monday: Is 35:1-10 / Ps 85:9ab and 10, 11-12, 13-14 [cf. Is 35:4f] / Lk 5:17-26
- Tuesday: Is 40:1-11 / Ps 96:1-2, 3 and 10ac, 11-12, 13 [cf. Is 40:10ab] / Mt 18:12-14
- Wednesday: Gn 3:9-15, 20 / Ps 98:1, 2-3ab, 3cd-4  / Eph 1:3-6, 11-12 / Lk 1:26-38
- Thursday: Is 41:13-20 / Ps 145:1 and 9, 10-11, 12-13ab  / Mt 11:11-15
- Friday: Is 48:17-19 / Ps 1:1-2, 3, 4 and 6 [cf. Jn 8:12] / Mt 11:16-19
- Saturday: Sir 48:1-4, 9-11 / Ps 80:2ac and 3b, 15-16, 18-19  / Mt 17:9a, 10-13
- Next Sunday: Zep 3:14-18a / Is12:2-3, 4, 5-6  / Phil 4:4-7 / Lk 3:10-18