OUR MISSION - To be an inspired and holy Catholic community of faith that embraces the challenges of being a vibrant parish in today's society.
5:00pm @ IC Site - English
8:00am @ SJ Site - English
10:30am @ IC Site - English
12:30pm @ SJ Site - Spanish
Monday - 8:00am @ IC Site
Tuesday - 8:00am @ SJ Site
Wednesday - 8:00am @ IC Site
Thursday - 8:00am @ SJ Site
Friday - 8:00am @ IC Site
(English / Spanish)
Saturday - 3:30pm-4:30pm @ IC SITE
ADORATION, ROSARY, & BENEDICTION
Wednesday - 6:00pm-7:00pm @ IC SITE
Tuesday - 4:30pm @ SJ Site - English
Sunday - 9:45am @ IC Site - English
770 Deerfield Rd.
Highland Park, Il. 60035
St. James Site
134 North Ave.
Highwood, Il. 60040
Monday 1pm-6pm IC
Tuesday 8:30am-3pm IC
Wednesday 8:30am-3pm IC
Thursday 1pm-6pm St. James
Friday 8:30am-3pm IC
CONTINUED SUPPORT THROUGH ONLINE GIVING
Your donations and support are vital to funding our parish operations.
If you already donate via your bank debit or through the electronic giving platform, we thank you!
If not, it’s easier than ever to sign up for electronic giving through our safe, secure and easy to use electronic giving platform. Please visit our page on the givecentral.org website and follow the prompts to donate to Immaculate Conception. It’s that easy and we are so grateful!
You can also make your donation directly to Immaculate Conception Church, at 770 Deerfield Rd Highland Park, IL 60035.
We appreciate your support as we journey together through this in prayer, with and for, one another.
God Bless, Father Hernan Cuevas and the United Parish of Immaculate Conception & St James
The United Parish of Immaculate Conception & St James offers a very fine Religious Education Program (P.R.E.P.) to provide the very best in formation and education for our grade school parishioners.
Neither Immaculate Conception nor St. James have a parochial school. For those who would like to consider the time honored option of a Catholic school we are happy to provide the following links to the Catholic School options in association with the parish.
Readings for the week of June 4, 2023
- Sunday: Ex 34:4b-6, 8-9 / Dn 3:52, 53, 54, 55, 56 (52b) / 2 Cor 13:11-13 / Jn 3:16-18
- Monday: Tb 1:3; 2:1b-8 / Ps 112:1b-2, 3b-4, 5-6 / Mk 12:1-12
- Tuesday: Tb 2:9-14 / Ps 112:1-2, 7-8, 9 / Mk 12:13-17
- Wednesday: Tb 3:1-11a, 16-17a / Ps 25:2-3, 4-5ab, 6 and 7bc, 8-9 / Mk 12:18-27
- Thursday: Tb 6:10-11; 7:1bcde, 9-17; 8:4-9a / Ps 128:1-2, 3, 4-5 / Mk 12:28-34
- Friday: Tb 11:5-17 / Ps 146:1b-2, 6c-7, 8-9a, 9bc-10 / Mk 12:35-37
- Saturday: Tb 12:1, 5-15, 20 / Tb 13:2, 6efgh, 7, 8 / Mk 12:38-44
- Next Sunday: Dt 8:2-3, 14b-16a / Ps 147:12-13, 14-15, 19-20 (12) / 1 Cor 10:16-17 / Jn 6:51-58