Immaculate Conception Parish
770 W. Deerfield Rd. Highland Park, IL 60035
Phone (847) 433-0130 Fax (847) 433-0669
27th Annual Mistletoe Market Craft and Gift Show
Immaculate Conception Parish Women’s Guild
770 W. Deerfield Road
Highland Park, IL
Sunday, November 3th, 2013
The Immaculate Conception Women’s Guild is currently accepting applications for its 27th annual Mistletoe Market, Craft and Gift Show. Attached is an application form for you to complete. Return the completed application early to ensure your best opportunity to be included.
- Gym/Cafeteria/Classroom: $100 for an 8’ X 10’ space (your booth must stay within your space and we are limiting each vendor to one space in order to increase the variety of items being offered for sale.)
- Library (For young crafters): $30 includes a 6’ table. Limited to crafters 18 years old and younger. These crafters will be grouped together in the Library and will share space with the Cookie Walk.
- Table & 2 Chairs: $10 per table & 2 chairs (limit 2 purchased tables per space)
- Electricity: $10 We will run an extension cord to your space. You’ll need to provide extension cords for use within your space. All spaces with electricity are located around the perimeter of the gym and in the classrooms.
- Payment of the total space and optional table and electric fees will reserve your space,but does not guarantee admission.
- The craft show will be held on Sunday, November 3rd from 10:00 am to 4:30 pm.
- We are accepting applications beginning immediately. Confirmation of new vendors will be made beginning July 1st. Space assignments will be made in the order that the applications are returned. Our goal is to accept and position vendors in such a way that there is variety of craft and gift types, with limited repetition.
- Luncheon items will be available for purchase.
- Teens from our Religious Ed. program will be available to help load and unload your vehicle.
- There will be no percentage of sales charged; the money you make is the money you keep.
- In addition to the craft/gift show and the luncheon, we will have a cookie walk, and a raffle.
- Vendors and volunteers will be asked to park on the sreet or in a nearby lot (1 1/2 blocks away) during the show, in order to leave on-site parking for the customers.
- We will be accepting vendors with handmade items only, however, we had seven commercial vendors from last year that would be grandfathered in if they would like to participate again this year.
We look forward to receiving your application and helping you have another successful show.
Click here for a vendor application!
Want to help us out by volunteering?
Please contact Patti Solem by