30th Annual Mistletoe Market Craft and Gift Show
Sponsored by: Immaculate Conception Parish Women’s Guild
770 W. Deerfield Road
Highland Park, IL
Sunday, November 6th, 2016
8:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
The Immaculate Conception Women’s Guild is currently accepting applications for its 30th annual Mistletoe Market, Craft and Gift Show. Click here for an application. Return the completed application early to ensure your best opportunity to be included.
- Gym “A” Spaces: $100 10’ wide X 8’ deep. Middle of the floor and in front of stage
- Gym “A*” Spaces: $100 9’ wide X 9’ deep. East & west wall of gym.
- Gym “B” Spaces: $95 9’ wide X 9’ deep with bleachers in the back corner
- Gym “C” Spaces: $75 11’ wide X 5 ½’ deep (in front of the bleachers)
- Gym “D” Spaces: $60 7’ wide X 5 1/2’ deep (in front of the bleachers)
- Library: $60 for a 7’ wide X 6’ deep space that includes a 6’ table, or $50 without the table. Chairs are provided, if requested. There are 8 vendor spaces in the library, and these crafters share the room with the Cookie Walk.
- Table - Gym (optional): $10 per 8’ table (limit 2 purchased tables per space). Chairs are provided, if requested.
- Electricity (optional): $10 We will run an extension cord to your space. You’ll need to provide extension cords for use within your space. All spaces with electricity are located around the perimeter of the gym, so that we don’t run cords across the aisles. Keep this in mind when you are making your space choice.
Payment of the total space and optional table and/or electric fees will reserve your space.
- The Mistletoe Market will be held on Sunday, November 6th from 8:30 am to 3:00 pm.
- Tentative set-up hours will be Saturday afternoon from 3:00-5:00 and Sunday morning from 6:30-8:30. We will confirm these times in late October.
- We are accepting applications immediately. Confirmation of new vendors will begin on May 1st. Our goal is to accept and position vendors in such a way that there is variety of craft and gift types, with limited repetition.
- Space assignments are made based on what you are selling. For example, we would spread out 5 jewelry vendors as opposed to having them in close proximity to each other. Your booth must stay within your space and we are limiting each vendor to one space in order to increase the variety of items being offered for sale.
- Luncheon items will be available for purchase, and there will be a hospitality room with coffee and light snacks for the vendors.
- Teens from our religious education program will be available to help you unload and load your vehicle.
- There will be no percentage of sales charged; the money you make is the money you keep.
- In addition to the craft/gift show and the luncheon, we will have a cookie walk, and a raffle.
- Vendors and volunteers will be asked to park on the street or in a nearby lot (1 ½ blocks away) during the show, in order to leave on-site parking for customers.
- We will be accepting vendors with handmade items only; however, our commercial vendors from last year will be grandfathered in if they’d like to participate again this year.
We look forward to receiving your application and helping you have a successful show!