Want to help out with the parish Homecoming Gala???
Here are a few of the things YOU can help with:
- Invite a friend!! This will be a fantastic opportunity to show off your parish without pressuring on a spiritual side. They can experience the fun and fellowship that characterizes IC. Think about whom you can invite. Anyone is welcome!
- Donate items. Silent or live auction items: sports memorabilia, tickets to games or events, jewelry. One man’s treasure can be another man’s treasure! If you have something you are willing to donate, please contact the parish office.
- Share your contacts! Sponsor businesses, a restaurant or bakery interested in providing dessert and coffee, an organization that can donate something for the event. This is a community event and as a community we are successful.
Who we are
Sundays: 8:00AM, Early Morning Mass
10:30AM Choir Mass
5:00PM Contemporary Music
Saturdays: 8:00AM, 5:00PM (Vigil Mass)
Confessions Saturday: 4:00-4:45PM
There are no upcoming scheduled events.
Posted in Pastors Insights on 09/14/15
Many thanks to ALL who helped at Rummage 2015. This annual fundraiser for the ... Read More »
Posted in Pastors Insights on 08/25/15
Remember when you joined Weight Watchers way back when? How did that go for ... Read More »
Posted in Communication Corner on 08/25/15
There is no lack of people who feel very strongly about our parish. That ... Read More »
Readings for the Week of November 29, 2015
- Sunday: Jer 33:14-16 / Ps 25:4-5, 8-10, 14 / 1 Thes 3:12—4:2 / Lk 21:25-28, 34-36
- Monday: Rom 10:9-18 / Ps 19:8-11 / Mt 4:18-22
- Tuesday: Is 11:1-10 / Ps 72:1-2, 7-8, 12-13, 17 / Lk 10:21-24
- Wednesday: Is 25:6-10a / Ps 23:1-6 / Mt 15:29-37
- Thursday: Is 26:1-6 / Ps 118:1, 8-9, 19-21, 25-27 / Mt 7:21, 24-27
- Friday: Is 29:17-24 / Ps 27:1, 4, 13-14 / Mt 9:27-31
- Saturday: Is 30:19-21, 23-26 / Ps 147:1-6 / Mt 9:35—10:1, 5a, 6-8
- Next Sunday: Bar 5:1-9 / Ps 126:1-6 / Phil 1:4-6, 8-11 / Lk 3:1-6