Want to help out with the parish Homecoming Gala???
Here are a few of the things YOU can help with:
- Invite a friend!! This will be a fantastic opportunity to show off your parish without pressuring on a spiritual side. They can experience the fun and fellowship that characterizes IC. Think about whom you can invite. Anyone is welcome!
- Donate items. Silent or live auction items: sports memorabilia, tickets to games or events, jewelry. One man’s treasure can be another man’s treasure! If you have something you are willing to donate, please contact the parish office.
- Share your contacts! Sponsor businesses, a restaurant or bakery interested in providing dessert and coffee, an organization that can donate something for the event. This is a community event and as a community we are successful.
Who we are
Sundays: 8:00AM, Early Morning Mass
10:30AM Choir Mass
5:00PM Contemporary Music
Saturdays: 8:00AM, 5:00PM (Vigil Mass)
Confessions Saturday: 4:00-4:45PM
Posted in Pastors Insights on 09/14/15
Many thanks to ALL who helped at Rummage 2015. This annual fundraiser for the ... Read More »
Posted in Pastors Insights on 08/25/15
Remember when you joined Weight Watchers way back when? How did that go for ... Read More »
Posted in Communication Corner on 08/25/15
There is no lack of people who feel very strongly about our parish. That ... Read More »
Readings for the Week of October 4, 2015
- Sunday: Gn 2:18-24 / Heb 2:9-11 / Mk 10:2-16 or 10:2-12
- Monday: Jon 1:1--2:2, 11 / Lk 10:25-37
- Tuesday: Jon 3:1-10 / Lk 10:38-42
- Wednesday: Jon 4:1-11 / Lk 11:1-4
- Thursday: Mal 3:13-20b / Lk 11:5-13
- Friday: Jl 1:13-15; 2:1-2 / Lk 11:15-26
- Saturday: Jl 4:12-21 / Lk 11:27-28
- Next Sunday: Wis 7:7-11 / Heb 4:12-13 / Mk 10:17-30 or 10:17-27