Lenten and Triduum regulations 2015
These are the 2015 Lenten and Triduum regulations:
FAST AND ABSTINENCE
The holy season of Lent begins on Ash Wednesday, February 18, 2015.
Masses on Ash Wednesday will be offered at 8 am 12:10 pm and 7 pm.
Both Ash Wednesday and Good Friday, April 03, are days of abstinence from meat for all who are 14 years and older. They are also days of fast (one full meal and two small meals, with nothing eaten between the meals) for adults from 18 to 59 years of age.
All Fridays of Lent are days of abstinence from meat for those 14 years and older.
Finally, if you have any questions, please contact the Parish Center Office
Who we are
Sundays: 8:00AM, Early Morning Mass
10:30AM Choir Mass (October-May)
5:00PM Contemporary Music Mass (October-May)
Saturdays: 8:00AM, 5:00PM (Vigil Mass)
Confessions Saturday: 4:00-4:45PM
Posted in Communication Corner on 03/23/15
If you missed it, I’m sorry. Those who were there will attest to the fact that our first ever ... Read More »
Posted in Communication Corner on 03/16/15
What’s the magic number?
This is something of an eternal search for mankind. We always want the secret formula, ... Read More »
Posted in Communication Corner on 03/09/15
When I first started working here, I had a conversation with a long-standing parishioner. We started talking about some ... Read More »
Readings for the Week of March 22, 2015
- Sunday: Jer 31:31-34 / Heb 5:7-9 / Jn 12:20-33
- Monday: Dn 13:1-9, 15-17, 19-30, 33-62 or 13:41c-62 / Jn 8:1-11
- Tuesday: Nm 21:4-9 / Jn 8:21-30
- Wednesday: Is 7:10-14; 8:10 / Heb 10:4-10 / Lk 1:26-38
- Thursday: Gn 17:3-9 / Jn 8:51-59
- Friday: Jer 20:10-13 / Jn 10:31-42
- Saturday: Ez 37:21-28 / Jn 11:45-56
- Next Sunday: Mk 11:1-10 or Jn 12:12-16 / Is 50:4-7 / Phil 2:6-11 / Mk 14:1--15:47 or 15:1-39